2022 Epic EVO Expert
2022 Epic EVO Expert
Low stock: 1 left
Looking for a bike that soars as well as it sprints? Look no further than the Epic EVO Expert.
Wheels up or head down, the Epic EVO Expert’s masterful blending of inspired handling, capable geometry and laser-focused pedaling efficiency makes sure no rider ever has to make the decision between fast and fun.
While the Epic EVO sees a seemingly modest 20-millimeter increase in suspension travel up front over its Epic stablemate and just 10-millimeters out back, we’ve worked overtime to make sure it’s been implemented in a way that’ll have you saying ‘Whoa!’ as soon as you hit your first stretch of singletrack.
Meticulously engineered to retain as much of the Epic’s standard-setting efficiency as possible, the EVO’s new suspension kinematics work in concert with Rx XC Tune customized suspension front and rear to ensure you're able to make the absolute most out of every inch of travel on tap, while still offering increased anti-squat characteristics for improved pedaling efficiency.
With plenty of practice at staying ahead of the curve, the Epic EVO now lays claim to the most capable iteration of our Progressive XC Geometry ever to grace an Epic. It’s also more versatile than ever thanks to a new flip chip-equipped rear end that allows riders to adjust headtube angle and bottom bracket height to easily customize Epic EVO’s handling characteristics.
SRAM's high-flying X01 Eagle group handles shifting duties, while RockShox's SID Select+ is firmly in charge of takeoffs and landings with it's capable Charger 2 RL damper.
- Flip It To Rip It: Tune the ride of the Epic EVO’s FACT 11m carbon frame to match your preferred handling characteristics with flip-chip simplicity that allows riders to reduce the EVO’s headtube angle by half a degree while lowering bottom bracket height by 10 millimeters.
- Suspension up front comes courtesy of RockShox's SID Select+ 120-millimeter fork, featuring their Charger 2 RL Damper with two-postion compression adjustment for impressive pedaling efficiency while the DebonAir spring offers easy tuning and consistent feel throughout the entire range of travel.
- X-Fusion's Manic dropper post offers infinitely adjustable travel via it's slick shifter-stye remote lever for hassle-free operation when things get dicey.
- Descending from a long World Cup lineage, hand-built Roval Control Carbon wheels feature a modern 29-millimeter internal-width hookless rim, and maximize strength, ride quality, and durability while keeping weight to a minimum.
Frame: FACT 11m Full Carbon, Progressive XC Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, threaded BB, 12x148mm rear spacing, internal cable routing, 110mm of travel
Seat Binder: KCNC, SPL-SC02-349-02, EXTRUDED, 7075-T73, 34.9MM, 10B21
SWAT: SWAT EMT Cage-Mount Tool
Rear Shock: RockShox SID LUXE Select+, Rx XC Tune, Two Position, Rebound Adjust, 190x40mm
Fork: Rockshox SID Select+, Charger 2 RL Damper, Debon Air, 15x110mm, 44mm offset, 120mm Travel
Stem: Alloy Trail Stem, 35mm bar bore
Handlebars: Specialized Alloy, 20mm rise, 35mm, 760mm wide
Tape: Specialized Trail Grips
Saddle: Body Geometry Power Sport, steel rails
SeatPost: SEAT POST, A-PRO, MANIC, 22-XPMCMOP-100/125/150-011,FORGED,6066-T6 ,2-BOLT,30.9, 100/125/150 TRAVEL, OFFSET 0MM,310/361/425MM,SCM435,ZINC FINISH BOLT
Front Brake: SRAM G2 RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm rotor
Rear Brake: SRAM G2 RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 180mm rotor
Rear Derailleur: Sram X01 Eagle, 12-speed
Shift Levers: SRAM X01 Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
Cassette: Sram XG-1275, 12-speed, 10-52t
Chain: SRAM GX Eagle, 12-speed
Crankset: SRAM X1 Eagle Alloy, DUB, 165/170/175mm, 32t
Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB, BSA 73mm, Threaded
Rims: Roval Control, Carbon offset design, 29mm internal width, 4mm hook width, Tubeless ready, 28h
Front Hub: DT Swiss 350, 6-bolt, 15mm Thru-axle, 110mm spacing, 28h straight -pull
Rear Hub: DT Swiss 350 straight-pull, 6-bolt, DT Swiss Star Ratchet, 12x148mm thru axle, XD freehub body, 28h straight-pull
Spokes: DT Swiss Comp Race
Front Tire: Specialized Ground Control, Control Casing, T5 Compound, 29x2.35
Rear Tire: Specialized Ground Control, Control Casing, T5 Compound, 29x2.35
* Weights based on production painted frames as pictured. Actual weights will vary based on colour-way, frame size, and component variation. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
|Head Tube Length||95mm||95mm||100mm||115mm||135mm|
|Head Tube Angle||66.5°||66.5°||66.5°||66.5°||66.5°|
|Fork Length, Full||530mm||530mm||530mm||530mm||530mm|
|Bike Standover Height||760mm||779mm||781mm||793mm||804mm|
|Seat Tube Length||375mm||400mm||430mm||470mm||520mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||75.5°||74.8°||74.5°||74.5°||74.5°|
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||536mm||567mm||602mm||629mm||659mm|