Epic EVO Pro LTD
Epic EVO Pro LTD
Low stock: 1 left
Epic EVO Pro LTD
Trail-worthy, meet drool-worthy. Perfect, now that introductions are out of the way, let’s do our best to try and grasp the fact that the Epic EVO Pro LTD manages to channel the Epic’s standard-setting pedaling efficiency while delivering jaw-dropping on-trail capability—and look darn good doing it.
While the Epic EVO sees a seemingly modest 20-millimeter increase in suspension travel up front over its Epic stablemate and just 10-millimeters out back, we’ve worked overtime to make sure it’s been implemented in a way that’ll have you saying ‘Whoa!’ as soon as you hit your first stretch of singletrack.
Meticulously engineered to retain as much of the Epic’s standard-setting efficiency as possible, the EVO’s new suspension kinematics work in concert with Rx XC Tune customized suspension front and rear to ensure you're able to make the absolute most out of every inch of travel on tap, while still offering increased anti-squat characteristics for improved pedaling efficiency.
With plenty of practice at staying ahead of the curve, the Epic EVO now lays claim to the most capable iteration of our Progressive XC Geometry ever to grace an Epic. It’s also more versatile than ever thanks to a new flip chip-equipped rear end that allows riders to adjust headtube angle and bottom bracket height to easily customize Epic EVO’s handling characteristics.
Dressed to impress, the Epic EVO Pro LTD sports top-shelf RockShox suspension front and rear to keep things poised when the going gets rough, while the silky shifts and rock-solid performance of SRAM's 12-speed X0 Eagle AXS group will never go out of style.
- Flip It To Rip It: Tune the ride of the Epic EVO’s FACT 11m carbon frame to match your preferred handling characteristics with flip-chip simplicity that allows riders to reduce the EVO’s headtube angle by half a degree while lowering bottom bracket height by 10 millimeters.
- Pairing the stiff yet lightweight SID Ultimate chassis with RockShox's lightest-ever Charger Race Day damper makes for quite the package, impressively cutting weight while still managing to pack in truly impressive levels of performance, precsion, and control.
- The X0 Eagle AXS groupset utilizes the proven backbone of SRAM 1x, 520-percent gear range, a more secure and longer-wearing X-Sync 2 chainring, and the resilience of an aluminum cage paired with the connected components of Eagle AXS.
- Descending from a long World Cup lineage, hand-built Roval Control Carbon wheels feature a modern 29-millimeter internal-width hookless rim and straight-pull DT Swiss 350 hubs to maximize strength, ride quality, and durability while keeping weight to a minimum.
SeatPost: Bike Yoke Revive, 30.9mm, SM: 125, MD: 160mm, L/XL: 185mm,
Saddle: Body Geometry Power Expert
Handlebars: Roval Control Rise Carbon Handlebar, 760mm wide, 20mm rise, 35mm
Tape: Specialized Trail Grips
Stem: TruVativ Descendant 35, 35mm clamp, 60mm
Rear Hub: DT Swiss 350 straight-pull, 6-bolt, DT Swiss Ratchet EXP, 12x148mm thru axle, Microspline freehub body, 28h straight-pull
Front Hub: DT Swiss 350, 6-bolt, 15mm Thru-axle, 110mm spacing, 28h straight -pull
Spokes: DT Swiss Comp Race
Rims: Roval Control, Carbon offset design, 29mm internal width, 4mm hook width, Tubeless ready, 28h
Front Tire: Specialized Ground Control, GRID Casing, T7 Compound, 29x2.35
Rear Tire: Specialized Ground Control, GRID Casing, T7 Compound, 29x2.35
Frame: FACT 11m Full Carbon, Progressive XC Geometry, Rider-First Engineered™, threaded BB, 12x148mm UDH compatible rear spacing, internal cable routing, 110mm of travel, SWAT CC steerer tube integrated tool with chain tool and link, detachable SWAT box
Seat Binder: Specialized Alloy, 34.9mm
Rear Shock: RockShox SID LUXE ULTIMATE, Rx XC Tune, Two Position, Rebound Adjust, 190x40mm
Fork: Rockshox SID ULTIMATE, Charger Race Day Damper, Debon Air, 15x110mm, 44mm offset, 120mm Travel
Shift Levers: SRAM AXS POD Controller
Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB Threaded Wide
Chain: SRAM X0 Eagle Flat Top
Rear Derailleur: SRAM X0 Eagle AXS
Crankset: SRAM X0 Eagle Crankset, 170mm/175mm
Cassette: SRAM X0 Eagle 10-52t
Front Brake: SRAM Level Silver Stealth, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, stealth, 180mm rotor
Rear Brake: SRAM Level Silver Stealth, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, stealth, 180mm rotor
Weight: 11.11kg (24 lb, 7.9 oz)
Weight Size: Medium
* Weights based on production painted frames as pictured. Actual weights will vary based on colourway, frame size, and component variation. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
|Head Tube Length||95mm||100mm||115mm||135mm|
|Head Tube Angle||66.5°||66.5°||66.5°||66.5°|
|Fork Length, Full||530mm||530mm||530mm||530mm|
|Bike Standover Height||779mm||781mm||793mm||804mm|
|Seat Tube Length||400mm||430mm||470mm||520mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||74.8°||74.5°||74.5°||74.5°|
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||567mm||602mm||629mm||659mm|