Turbo Tero 3.0
Turbo Tero 3.0
Out of stock
The new Turbo Tero is an electric mountain bike equipped for everyday rides. A mountain bike that you can commute on. A commuter you can take touring. A touring bike that you can haul freight with. Whatever you need it to be, for wherever you want to go. A true do-it-all superhero, Tero combines adaptable utility with World Champion mountain bike DNA and category-leading electric pedal assist.
Tero’s strengths are the fusion of power, confidence, and versatility. Developed in concert together, these attributes result in a strong, efficient, adaptable bike that is a joy to ride everywhere, from city streets to backcountry trails.
- Turbo Full Power 2.0E Motor and 530 Wh Battery- Integrated into the aluminum frame of the Tero 3.0, they effectively quadruple your own power, cranking out ample wattage to make short work of the steepest climbs and providing enough extra muscle to let you carry a mountain of adventure gear, groceries, kids and daydreams without breaking a sweat. It’s you, only faster. But what really sets this motor apart from the rest is how efficiently and seamlessly it melds with your own efforts.
- Mission Control and MasterMind- Mission Control allows you to tailor Tero’s power output levels to your desired preference—all three standard power modes can be almost infinitely adjusted to suit your power and range needs. MasterMind’s MicroTune function can adjust power output levels in 10% increments so that you can tune the range to suit your needs.
- Mountain Bike DNA- Tero’s componentry is tailored to enhance control and confidence. Aggressive but smooth rolling 29” wheels with 2.3” Ground Control tires offer ample traction in every situation, SRAM disc brakes deliver substantial braking bite, 110 mm of front suspension travel smooths the trail.
- Turbo System Lock - Use the Mission Control app to disable your bike’s motor and activate the motion sensor alarm. Once locked, the motor cannot be enabled again except by the owner.
- Fender, Rack, and Kickstand mounts. Rated to pull a thru-axle trailer. Child seat compatible.
Frame: E5 Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated &lockable downtube battery, internal cable routing, lock and front rack mount
Fork: SR Suntour XCM32, 110mm travel, lockout
Seat Binder: Alloy, bolt-type, 34.9mm
Stem: Stout 3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 6-degree rise
Handlebars: Specialized Trail, 6061 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 31.8mm clamp, S 720mm, M-XL 750mm
Tape: Specialized Trail Grips, Lock-on
Saddle: Rivo Sport, steel rails, 155mm
SeatPost: Specialized, 6061 alloy, 2-bolt clamp, 0mm setback, 30.9mm
Front Brake: Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm
Rear Brake: Shimano BR-MT200, hydraulic disc, 180mm
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Alivio, SGS, 9-speed
Shift Levers: Shimano Alivio, 9-speed w/ Optical Gear Display
Cassette: Shimano CS-HG400, 9-speed, 11-36t
Chain: KMC e9T, 9-speed w/ Missing Link™
Crankset: Custom alloy forged crankarms
Chainrings: Praxis, 36T, 104BCD
Pedals: Specialized platform pedal
Bell: Simple bell
Rims: Stout XC 29, 25mm internal width, disc-specific
Front Hub: Shimano MT400, Centerlock, 15x100mm, 32h
Rear Hub: Shimano MT400-B, Centerlock, 12x148 Boost, 32h
Spokes: DT Swiss Industry
Front Tire: Ground Control, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.35"
Rear Tire: Ground Control, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.35"
Inner Tubes: Presta, 48mm valve
Motor: Specialized 2.0E, 50Nm torque, custom tuned motor, 250W nominal
UI/Remote: MasterMind TCD, w/handlebar remote, built-in anti-theft feature, Bluetooth® connectivity, customizable display pages
Battery: Specialized U2-530, alloy casing, state of charge display, 530Wh
Charger: Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug, 100-240V
Wiring Harness: Custom wire harness
* Specifications are subject to change without notice
|Fork Length (full)
|Bike Standover Height
|Seat Tube Length