S-Works Turbo Levo G3
S-Works Turbo Levo G3
Low stock: 1 left
The all-new Levo delivers the unbelievable power to ride more trails through an unequaled combination of ride quality, usable power, and ride anywhere range. It’s the distillation, application, and amplification of a 40-year obsession with creating the world’s best riding mountain bikes. Since its introduction, Levo has set the bar every other e-MTB aims for, and the new Levo raises that bar again.
It starts with our Turbo Full Power 2.2 motor and MasterMind Turbo Control Unit (TCU), which provide Levo with a smooth and seamless amplification of your efforts—4x you power that lets you choose where to ride, and when you want to do it. Levo also shatters limitations when it comes to range, amplifying your effort for up to five hours of trail time. Now you can ride farther, and explore more, than ever before. And the optimized chassis boasts 150mm of custom-tuned rear suspension and adjustable geometry that delivers a stable and natural ride like no other. Because at the end of the day, it’s the ride that matters. Believe it.
When nothing but the best will do, the top-shelf S-Works Levo is outfitted SRAM’s new XX Transmission drivetrain, feature-packed FOX Factory suspension, and a super-light, super-tough Roval Traverse SL wheelset.
- Levo’s fully integrated Turbo Full Power 2.2 motor, 700Wh battery, and advanced MasterMind Turbo Control Unit deliver category-leading 90 Nm of torque and 565 watts of power for up to five hours of ride time, empowering you to ride farther and faster than ever before.
- The MasterMind Turbo Control Unit is your information hub with customizable display fields, including the exact percentage of battery level, and it features our all-new MicroTune function to adjust power delivery in 10% increments, so you get exactly the support you need to experience precisely the ride you want.
- A dedicated mixed-wheel size design with a 27.5” wheel in the back and 29” up front delivers a nimble ride that carves circles around other full-power e-MTBs. A generous cockpit centers you on the bike, optimizing traction and corner control. The low bottom bracket, slack headtube angle and reduced fork offset keep things stable in the rough.
- Levo offers six distinct geometry settings, allowing you to easily dial-in its performance for any riding style andany terrain. Head tube angle can be adjusted between 63- and 65.5-degrees. Bottom bracket height can be fine-tuned up or down by 7mm.
- Levo’s 150mm of rear travel is supple on small bumps, devours square-edged hits without a twitch, eats massive G-outs for breakfast, yet still offers amazing pedal response and delivers your power to the ground with total efficiency.
- The Levo’s S-Sizing is based on what matters—rider size and style, not inseam. Six sizes, all with similar headtube lengths and standover, allow you to choose the size that best suits your individual style. Smaller S-Size numbers are going to be nimble and more flickable, while bigger S-Sizes deliver more stability and a roomier ride.
Seat Binder: Alloy, 38.6mm
Frame: FACT 11m full carbon, 29" front wheel, 27.5" rear wheel, full internal cable routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel, geo adjust head tube, geo adjust horst pivot
Saddle: Bridge, 155/143mm, Hollow Ti-rails
Grips: Deity Grips
Stem: Deity, 35.0mm
SeatPost: RockShox Reverb AXS, 30.9, 1X remote, (S2: 125mm, S3: 150mm, S4-S6: 170mm)
Handlebars: Roval Traverse SL Carbon, riser bar, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 780mm, 35.0mm
Front Tire: Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
Rear Tire: Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5x2.6"
Rear Wheel: Roval Traverse SL 27.5, 148mm spacing, XD freehub body
Front Wheel: Roval Traverse SL 29
Inner Tubes: Standard, Presta Valve
Wiring Harness: Custom Specialized wiring harness
Charger: Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug, 100-240V
Motor: Specialized 2.2 Custom Rx Trail Tuned Motor
Battery: Specialized M3-700, Integrated battery, 700Wh
UI/Remote: Specialized MasterMind TCU, percentage of remaining charge, 120 possible display configurations, MicroTune assist adjustment, over-the-air updates, ANT+/Bluetooth®, w/Handlebar remote
Fork: Fox 38 Factory, Grip 2 Damper, 29", 160mm Travel, Kashima, 44mm Offset
Rear Shock: Fox Float X2 Factory, Kashima, 210x55mm
Crankset: Praxis Carbon/Custom Offset/ISIS Spindle Interface, 160mm
Shift Levers: SRAM XX Eagle Transmission Cassette, 12spd, 10-52t
Chain: SRAM XX Eagle Transmission Flattop Chain
Chainrings: New SL 1.2 spider, 104BCD w/SRAM 32t Transmission compatible alloy ring
Seatpost: RockShox Reverb AXS, 30.9, 1X remote, (S1:100mm, S2: 125mm, S3: 150mm, S4-S6: 170mm)
Rear Derailleur: SRAM XX Eagle Transmission Derailleur
Rear Brake: SRAM Code Stealth Ultimate, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 220mm rotor
Front Brake: SRAM Code Stealth Ultimate, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 220mm rotor
SWAT CC steerer tube integrated tool with chain tool and link
* Weights based on production painted frames as pictured. Actual weights will vary based on colourway, frame size, and component variation. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
|Fork Length (full)||567mm||567mm||567mm||567mm||567mm|
|Bike Standover Height||776mm||783mm||787mm||788mm||790mm|
|Seat Tube Length||390mm||405mm||425mm||445mm||465mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||77.2°||76.7°||76.2°||76.2°||76.2°|
|Max Seatpost Insertion||220mm||240mm||255mm||275mm||295mm|
|Min Seatpost Insertion||80mm||80mm||80mm||80mm||80mm|